Wednesday 15 June 2011

History bits

Toronto is full of old buildings (or as I like to call them - mature) interspersed among the new ones. I thought I'd take a few snaps of the ones near my office building.

These are near the King St. East and Church intersection.





Here's a pic of the graffiti on one of the walls of the back of the Tom Jones Steak House. It's quite an arresting piece of art. There's a quotation beside the face. I wanted to take a picture, but some passerbys were staring at me curiously so I moved along. Still self-conscious!







Now some pics of a little sheltered nook that I found by Church and a little street called Court Square (I think). So pretty! And you get to switch off "city mode" for a while and be a literary character with a secret to share.

















No comments:

Post a Comment